Hurricane Irma at home WOD #1
Don’t miss out on a WOD because of Hurricane Irma, check out this simple at home WOD you can do in your living room!
8 Rounds TABATA (:20 on/:10 off)
TABATA is a method we use regularly to keep training intensity high with short rests in between. Complete all 8 rounds of Lunges before moving on to Burpees, Sit Ups & Double Unders.
- Scale movements:
- Lunges scale to Air Squats
- Burpees scale to No Push Up Burpee (set hands down and jump back into a plank with locked out elbows, then jump back to standing)
- Situp scale to :20 or :10 plank hold
- Double Under scale to Single Jumps …
- NO ROPE? No Problem! Scale to Jumping Jacks
- Swap the TABATA time to :10 on & :20 seconds off (remember INTENSITY is key!)
TAKE ON A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER & RECORD TOTAL REPS IN ALL TABATA SETS …. POST REPS BELOW!!!
2017 09 08